[Moodle] Web based emails, myspace,youtube and more

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Wed May 23 13:44:38 EST 2007

I think a large part of the 'behavioural' issue in cyberbullying is that
the victims are faceless.  There is no instantly visible response!
Perhaps having student images beside forum entries in Moodle assist in
this. (I can get back on topic very sneakily also.)

Daniel Stanley
IT Co-ordinator for
Carrum Downs Campus
Flinders Christian Community College