[Moodle] News Forum within a course

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 18:10:39 EST 2007

Yes, I have a forum called SciTechChat where I post an interesting news
article and one question around twice per week. I mandate a reply from the
other students in the class and have appointed some students to moderate and
grade these posts. I have done this by clicking on the topic settings >
rights then making moderators 'Teachers' for just this learning object. This
has worked really well with even a couple of wags grading my questions. ;-)

Regards Roland