[Moodle] OT - Help Please - Anti-Virus Software recommendations?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 11:12:04 EST 2006

Thanks heaps Con .. one of my students came in this week rather upset,
lugging his home CPU under his arm. I had helped him to build up a personal
computer in the hours after school from scrap and spare bits. Tragically, he
made a mess of cleaning off a virus that he had downloaded onto his Windows
partition. It will be great to recommend a free Antivirus option as the
commercial solutions that I had originally suggested were all out of his
budget. The ClamAV team deserves a medal for their efforts to make this kind
of software freely available!

Regards Roland