[Moodle] Does Your School Plan to enter 3in6-2006?

Keith Richardson k.richardson at yavneh.vic.edu.au
Sat Jul 8 23:36:52 EST 2006

To everyone who might be interested in getting a group of students
involved in a fantastic and mind-blowing experience that they will
remember forever.
The following 7 schools have lodged THEIR intention to be involved in
this year's inter-school VITTA Video and Animation Competition:

Ballarat Grammar  - Jason Parry
Bialik College - Esther Tan
Colac College - Andrew Grimshaw
Kilmore International School - Jayne Logan
Laverton Secondary College - Peter J Armstrong
Leibler Yavneh College - Keith Richardson
St Francis Xavier - Danijela Toric - Berwick (Yr 8 & 9)

We suspect (from the high interest level from the previous 2 years) that
there are many more who are just lurking - are you one of those?
By being named you form a network of schools that help one another. We
have a Moodle forum set up just for you...
Also, the more schools that are named early means that we should be able
to get stronger support from sponsors, so c'mon, don't be shy! It simply
means better prizes for your students to try for.

Making videos on computer is not easy, but that's the challenge, and the
more you do it the easier it gets, but you have to start sometime!
Read some of the stories on the website, told by students and teachers
who have made the plunge.
Visit http://www.3in6.openlab.net.au for all information required - just
point some of your students towards it and leave it up to them to get
enthused.

Please email me soon with your school's name, and I will place it on the
website.
email: 3in6 at openlab.net.au

Regards,
Keith