[Moodle] Online reports proving a hit !

Jenny Looker lo at cgsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 6 08:24:10 EST 2006

There was a 'general wondering' at either a curric mtg or KFIG last term about the role Moodle could play in allowing s/s to do their part ofthe report...shall look it up later today. It was actually in context of start/end of semester activities when they culd usefully reflect upon their aspirations-goals/efforts. Ready digitised, tho whether we could set up a VELS compatibel marking scheme/scale is something that would need to be teased out.

>>> Roland Gesthuizen<rgesthuizen at gmail.com> 07/05/06 08:51pm >>>
Fantastic effort Stephen, you are really quite an innovative chap to figure
this out!

I have passed this inspiring idea onto our curriculum and admin teams (via
the Moodle discussion forums that I added into our Moodle staff area). We
are just starting to set up a Moodle area for students to submit a
contribution towards their part of the school report  .. you have done a
splendid job of taking this one step further. Keep up the great work!

Regards Roland