[Moodle] Message to all VITTA-3in6 Video Competition Teachers for 2006

Keith Richardson k.richardson at yavneh.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 29 22:15:27 EST 2006

Please forgive cross-posts.
A Moodle Forum has been set up for all 3in6 Teachers for 2006 at the
following URL:
http://3in6.openlab.net.au/moodle/
If you wish to be part of that group, please email me on
3in6 at openlab.net.au, indicating your name, your school, and the age
group of students you plan to enter into this year's competition.
I am a relatively new Moodle user - hopefully registered teachers who I
have already enrolled in the forum will have received a detailed message
explaining how to modify their Moodel details. Feedback will be most
appreciated please.
Warm regards to you all.
Keith
Keith Richardson