[Moodle] New to Moodle - me that is`

Alan Oh OH.A at wcc.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 28 08:20:25 EST 2006

Dear fellow moodle'lers.

Can someone please shed some light on groups in moodle.

Basically, in Windows AD, I have the teachers and students groups. This
appears to be working fine in moodle where teachers are allowed to
create courses and not students. However in Forums, if I were to hide
the

Visible to students:

Show Hide

parameter, those logged in as teachers can't see the forum either. How
do I get the teacher group to see the forum and not the students ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

ALan

DISCLAIMER:  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please delete it immediately and notify the system administrator on
postmaster at wcc.vic.edu.au <mailto:postmaster at wcc.vic.edu.au> .

WARNING: Although the college has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this email, the college cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments.