[Year 12 IT Apps] Gantt charts

timmer at westnet.com.au timmer at westnet.com.au
Thu Nov 5 19:04:35 AEDT 2015

Hello Vera,
Assuming you are referring to Informatics, the relevant KK states,
project management concepts and processes, including milestones and
dependencies (concepts), taskidentification, sequencing, time
allocation, resources and documentation using Gantt charts (processes)
so project management tools don't come into it as such. Students have
to learn about project management concepts and processes, and how to
document various aspects of a project plan using Gantt charts. PERT
charts could be interesting background, maybe as a compare and
contrast to Gantt charts, but I wouldn't be spending a lot of time
having my students study them.
RegardsRobert T-A

 Original Message -----From: "Year 12 IT Applications Teachers'
Mailing List"