[Year 12 IT Apps] Coding VCE Computing on a 2016 school timetable

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 5 14:18:48 AEDT 2015

We're sticking with the VCAA/VASS codes - like Claudia's school.

Don't forget that students that have completed Apps this year won't be allowed to receive a 2nd score by completing Informatics next year as the codes will remain identical.

JV

James Vella
Digital Technologies Learning Area Leader eLearning Leader
MacKillop College
Russell Street Werribee VIC 3030

T:  +61387345200
F:  +61387345261