[Year 12 IT Apps] VCEIT.com - IT or Computing

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:29:12 AEST 2015

That is great news Paula, I will share this with our senior school coordinators as it bodes well for all students to consider this as a new and relevant course to try.

At my school IT enrolments have been gradually increasing, especially in my classes involving more girls. Looking over the numbers, we have been picking up students that have in the past elected to do geography.

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen