[Year 12 IT Apps] DLTV conference - DigiCon

Gregory BREESE GBR at gwsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 22 12:22:43 AEST 2015

Attempting to charge presenters is an utterly appalling policy and shows no gratitude at all for the services that they are providing to you for free. Without presenters you would have no conference.

If you are going to charge presenters for attendance, maybe they should charge you for their services presenting at your conference?

You're aiming to 'keep costs down for others'? The costs to others are the same as last year when there was no charge to speakers.

Greg

Message: 1