[Year 12 IT Apps] Jeb - bad president or bad font?

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Jun 17 17:53:45 AEST 2015

The page I admired may not render in its full glory on phones or tablets or
other computers with limited fonts.

Imagine the body text as six point italic Lucida Calligraphy... a florid
handwritten script. You might then appreciate its beauty.

Sometimes webmasters should thank font substitution!

--

>> Witty sig goes HERE <<

Mark Kelly

http://vceit.com