[Year 12 IT Apps] Jeb - bad president or bad font?

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Jun 17 16:54:57 AEST 2015

Hi, web-designers

Here's another page I admire <http://pageantstyle.tripod.com/index.htm> -
especially for its typeface choice. At 400% zoom, it's *quite* readable.

It's quite a shame that webmasters of such sites rapidly re-design them
when they become objects of misguided public derision and mockery.

Thank heaven for Wayback Machine <http://archive.org/web/> - which archives
every horrible design decision... for eternity.

Even the inchoate vceit.com when it was IPM Lecture Notes
<http://web.archive.org/web/20050221191027/http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/la/it/ipmnotes/>
site
in 2005.

Mark