[Year 12 IT Apps] Android App Development

Laurie Savage 08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 12 10:04:17 AEST 2015

Thanks Brett,

That 80Mb per download might explain why 18 netbooks ground to a halt and
could be the whole explanation. Would your tech be happy to send me the
settings he used, I can show them to our guys, who knows, things might
speed up.

Laurie

Laurie Savage
https://sites.google.com/a/pvgc.vic.edu.au/mr-savage/home