[Year 12 IT Apps] Data security

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:10:07 AEST 2015

I think Hogwarts would use a bean jar to tally the points. They had some problems with a trial of interactive magical chalkboards.

I rather like the notion of a ITA workshop to script, record and shoot a breif skit that explains normalisation to students. We could have fun making and filming this at the DLTV conference. Just need some wizard wands and call upon the help of DATA from star-trek.

Sorry, one of those weeks. My kids are in the Scouts Gangshow and its starting to ramp up and take over the house.

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen