[Year 12 IT Apps] Data security

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri Apr 17 15:27:57 AEST 2015

Well done, sir! Ten points to Gryffindor.

Have you ever pondered what sort of database Hogwarts used to tally house
points, and how they got it to 3NF?
I have suggested a follow-up novel to JKR...

"Harry Potter and the Normalisation of the Hogwarts RDBMS, with a bonus ERD
and Data Dictionary."

She loves the idea. Expect the hardback in December and the movie in 2017.

Mark Kelly
mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com