[Year 12 IT Apps] Access Question

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 30 14:33:16 EST 2013

Interesting problem Jarrod

When I access the form for orders and fill it in it tells me the Cost Field is empty regardless of how much I put in?
Thus it will not let me go into design view....oh have managed to get in what about the cost services field?
The macro seems fine but not sure how it writes to the order table?

Frank Russo
Mobile: 0409022197
Work: 9781 7700
Leading Teacher ~ Daily Organiser
Domain Leader for Science Faculty
Teacher:- IT, Maths, Science, Inquiry & My Community.
AEU Branch President
Consultative & Planning Committee Member
Silvertop Street
Frankston North
Victoria, Australia