[Year 12 IT Apps] Calculated queries in Open Office Database

Sandra Mobbs SMobbs at kolbecc.catholic.edu.au
Mon May 20 22:50:50 EST 2013

Hi All

Can someone who is using Open Office please send me a screenshot of a working calculated query in design view.

I am using the correct fieldnames, have played with different numeric data types, followed endless tutorials and youtubes, but I can't get a calculated query to run. I have come home and tried one in Access on a PC without a problem but Open Office - which is what our students have - is giving me a hard time.

I need to be an expert by Wednesday so any help would be appreciated.

Sandra Mobbs
Kolbe Catholic College, Greenvale Lakes.