[Year 12 IT Apps] [Year 12 SofDev] Please thank Mark Kelly for all he has done for us

Cameron, Gordon G Cameron.Gordon.G at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 5 11:39:27 EST 2013

Hi Mark

Congratulations on your retirement, especially while you're still young enough to actually walk along the sand at Bonbeach.

You've been incredibly helpful to so many IT teachers, me included. Your PowerPoints and exam postmortems have been invaluable for so many of us. It's good to hear you'll still be putting stuff up for the rest of us hacks.

Thanks again and enjoy.
Gordon Cameron