[Year 12 IT Apps] CS4HS Workshops in Canberra, Armidale and Bendigo

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:30:18 EST 2012

G"day fellow IT Teachers,

Looks like some great regional workshops for Victorian teachers to
improve the lot for programming and computational thinking. Details
from Bruce below or you can click on this link for more info. Please
share this with any secondary IT, primary or regional teachers who may
be interested.
    http://iterate.inspire.edu.au

I wrote something up about CS4HS in Melbourne here
http://storify.com/rgesthuizen/cs4hs-1
and at a similar event at Sydney Uni last April here
http://storify.com/rgesthuizen/cs4hs-sydney

I must admit that I was really impressed by the NSS Challenge in
Sydney and will be registering myself and senior IT students to join
in this year. It runs over 5 weeks from August to September. Just
click here to register your expression of interest and join us :-)
     http://challenge.ncss.edu.au/

Regards Roland

PS: The event is sponsored by Google and Inspire, an ACT group
affiliated with the ACCE.