[Year 12 IT Apps] Dreamweaver tutorials

Christopher Jansen christopherj at sjc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 17 11:11:34 EST 2012

I'm looking for some good Dreamweaver tutorials to get my students up a good enough skill level to be able to complete outcome 1. I don't fancy having to make these resources myself as I'm sure there are some really good ones out there. I have a budget so can pay if need be.

Some will be experts and race through them. I will get these guys setting up a mobile web server using http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/14998/turn-your-flash-drive-into-a-portable-web-server/. They can have some fun setting up wordpress installs and wikis etc...

Any help would be great.

Christopher Jansen
IT / Mathematics Teacher

St Joseph's College Geelong