[Year 12 IT Apps] outcome1

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 9 13:50:31 EST 2011

The reversal of the outcomes is an interesting trend.  I used to reverse
them in the previous study design because the first outcome was huge and
complex and needed more lead time. It also needed students to learn more
self-organisation and become more settled. I prefer doing the smaller and
easier website outcome first.

I think the new study design puts the website outcome first because they
want students to start learning the PSM with its first step (analysis) and
then move to design, development.

They only say "there may be merit" (p.63) in doing AOS 1 first, unlike in SD
where the outcomes must be done in order.

On 9 May 2011 12:26, Michael Torsello (Mr) <torsellom at stmargarets.vic.edu.au

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au