[Year 12 IT Apps] Replacement Job for Term 3

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 8 11:38:41 EST 2011

Sorry, me too over in the corner .. I am away for the entire term 3. I have
a similar role at Keysborough Secondary College .. eLearning on the Acacia
Campus with an ITA class and a junior science class. It is a growing school
where you get to watch the new buildings pop up from behind the workers
fences. Close to an east link freeway exit. Keep your eye on the DEECD
recruitment online as I think that is where these things appear. It will
very probably be a part time position.

If you are curious about the college, ask me at conferences such as the
ICTEV on May 21st at
http://ictev.vic.edu.au/ictev2011-state-conference-touch or you can catch me
online with google chat rgesthuizen at gmail.com or with a traditional phone
call to Keysborough SC. You wont be alone, a colleague Rob Barton on this
list teaches the same subjects on our Banksia campus.

Regards Roland

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Antoinette Siarabalos <
Antoinette.Siarabalos at emmaus.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> In Term 3 I will be taking long service leave. I have 2 classes Year 10 ICT
> and Year 12 IT Applications. There are 20 Year 10 students & 16 year 12
> students.
>
> The rest of my load is made up as Elearning Coordinator. I should also
> mention that Emmaus College is currently over 2 campuses and travel will be
> involved here. The VCE campus is on Warrigal Road in Burwood.
>

> Just wondering if anyone is free and would be interested in this job for
> term 3? Or if you know of anyone that may be interested, please contact me
> off list and we can discuss the possibilities.
>

> My main concern here are my Year 12 students. If I can find someone
> suitable for just teaching my year 12 class, the school may look at
> alternatives for the other parts of my role.
>
> However, it would be easier if someone could take this full time role for a
> term.
>
> I know this is early, but I thought I would some investigation earlier
> rather than later!
>

> Thank you for your time.
>
> Regards,
>

> *Antoinette Siarabalos
> *E-Learning Coordinator
>

> *
> **503 Springvale Road**
> **Vermont South VIC 3133**
>
> *Dir:    +613 9845 3363
> Fax:   +613 9803 9912
> Email: Antoinette.Siarabalos at emmaus.vic.edu.au
> www.emmaus.vic.edu.au

> DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or
> entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
> dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended
> recipient of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this e- mail has been
> received in error, then please email or telephone us immediately on +61 3
> 9845 3211, and destroy the original message. Emmaus College does not
> represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses
> or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on
> the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
> consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
> files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. Any views
> expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
> the sender specifically states them to be the views of Emmaus and is
> authorised to do so.

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College