[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 3 Outcome 1

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:43:06 EST 2011

Just talking to Mark Kelly off list about using some GoogleApps tools for part or all of the year 12 ITA outcome. Hard not having the Internet or printing at school.

Getting frustrated that George is not getting back to me about where we are at, particularly when I saw him yesterday and asked for him to drop past for a chat. We need to get some traction going on an ICT ticket system. A colleague indicated that it could also be used for booking request from you and I for just in time eLearning coaching.

Sent from my iPad