[Year 12 IT Apps] No more printed study designs!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:01:42 EST 2011

If you have access to Pages then you would just save your document
using the ePub format. There are similar free tools that do the same.
     http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4168

If anybody is curious how this works, here is an electronic
publication shared jointly in an ePub and PDF version that can be
freely downloaded. Just click on the
     http://learnoutlive.com/education-is-a-cow-that-anyone-can-milk-ebook
Of course if you have a spare dollar, you can download the iPad or
Kindle versions .. ;-)
     http://www.amazon.com/Education-That-Anyone-Milk-ebook/dp/B005RXIRK0/

We would use PDF when layout is the most important, ePub when text is
the most important .. say on an iPad and ideally aim to share copies
of both.

It only needs to be done once, and not by any of us on this list. :-)

Regards Roland