[Year 12 IT Apps] database software - sortof

Brett Groves groves.brett.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 5 09:54:47 EST 2011

Just get the students to use a LAMP server on a USB stick like Server2go
or any of it's type. Easy to do and you have phpmyadmin and mysql
already to go. Instructions to do this can be found in the Edulist
documents. Just make sure if you have .exe suppression on removable
drives suppressed on your network that you get the techs to create an
exception for server2go.exe or whatever you eventually use.

Regards,
Brett Groves
ICT Manager
Croydon Secondary College