[Year 12 IT Apps] Need ideas!

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Oct 29 12:39:32 EST 2010

Further terrific ideas!

Regards

Paula

Paula Christophersen

ICT Curriculum Manager

VCAA

41 St Andrews Place

EAST MELBOURNE 3002

(03) 9651 4378

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Margaret Iaquinto
Sent: Friday, 29 October 2010 12:33 PM
To: List, Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Need ideas!

cookies

which browser did the visitor to the website use

search strings on the website

which countries hit the website

which website led the visitor to your website

polls

Margaret Iaquinto

Information Technology Coordinator

St Leonard's College

Brighton Campus

t (+61 3) 9909 9300

x 529

www.stleonards.vic.edu.au <http://www.stleonards.vic.edu.au/>

Alternate email: maggie at iaquinto.net

>>> Mark KELLY <kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au> 29/10/2010 12:10 PM >>>
Hi all. Part of U3O2 next year is "Techniques for acquiring data via
websites" and I'm getting brain drain trying to work out a variety of
methods.

All I can think of is:

a. Further information about an item on sale at an auction site.

b. A PDF brochure with specifications on a new car.

c. Information on the best time to plant cabbages from a wiki.

d. Get a large movie file from a trusted co-worker's website.

Manager Information Systems
Reporting Manager
IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

For no reason, my friend became a square, flat surface with four legs. I
rushed him to hospital. His condition is table.