[Year 12 IT Apps] CMS on networked computers

Brendyn Hancock BHancock at nagle.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 09:24:35 EST 2010

I like this idea. I'm going to think about this a bit more.

I have thought about this in ref to our year 9 web subject but had not
given it any thought re VCE. The question being, do the kids need to
know how to make a page in dreamweaver/html anymore?

Just bye the bye. I wonder how other subjects would feel/survive (eg.
maths) if they had to justify themselves every 6mnth and were only
allowed to teach what was relevant and what was actually useful for
students?

Brendyn Hancock

ICT Manager

Nagle College

PO Box 507

BAIRNSDALE VIC 3875

p 03 5152 6122 ext954

f 03 5152 6220

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle
College. < http://www.nagle.vic.edu.au>