[Year 12 IT Apps] ot: Gillard Money?

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 27 18:50:34 EST 2010

Mark,

The only thing I have heard is that Gillard will honour 70% of the
replacement costs. If she gets back into power.

Also 1:1 funding conditions are slightly different from government to
catholic schools. We have got funding for 1:1 to purchase another 381
units, but some of this is CEO backed.

Please note this is not confirmed advice just is occurring in our
situation.

Andrew

Andrew Weir

Information Technology Co-ordinator