[Year 12 IT Apps] Spreadsheet tasks

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sat Apr 3 20:41:36 EST 2010

Mark's VCEIT lecture notes site has been nominated for the ACCE
educational media awards. If you've found it useful over the years...
consider logging on, making a comment and voting for it!

http://acec2010.info/vce-it

You do need to logon to the site to vote and comment, but you don't need
to be attending the conference. If you don't already have a login go to
https://acec2010.info/user/register

--
Donna Benjamin          ACEC2010: Digital Diversity Conference
web & tech committee    Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre

Already coming? http://acec2010.info/wear-it-on-your-sleeve