[Year 12 IT Apps] Spreadsheet tasks

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Sat Apr 3 10:02:55 EST 2010

Hi all.  Hope you're all enjoying the break before the big
report-writing term...

In an effort to become a little more practically-minded on the VCEIT
Lecture Notes site, I've started a series of practice tasks for Excel
(in particular) and spreadsheets (in general) for ITA U4O1.  With any
luck we can raise the abysmal spreadsheet performance shown by kids in
last year's exam...

So far, I've done conditional formatting and basic VLOOKUP. More will follow.

http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/vceit/exceltasks/exceltasks.htm

If you can think of particular skills you want kids to exercise,
please let me know.

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
in the trap.