[Year 12 IT Apps] End of year assistance

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 16 12:51:53 EST 2009

Hi all,

have to say to start off with it has been great being part of this helpful link this year as always...

I am trying to make my 2010 introduction booklet for my students but I have lost 2 images/pieces that I usually include and am wondering if anyone out there has them...

I usually show/give my students a image of the step where data changes to information and visa versa.  I also usually have a couple of images that show how to change a pert chart to a Gantt chart.. but I can not seem to find these pages to put back into my presentation...

Does anyone out there have these?? If not I will have to recreate them..

thanks for all your help this year people.

 Debra McDonald
Network Manager
Lyndhurst Secondary College
Cranbourne