[Year 12 IT Apps] Re: Google 'Go' .. a new programming language

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:35:18 EST 2009

Some details for those of you that asked me off list. There is a free and
informal public workshop this Saturday morning at Melbourne Docklands for
computer-code noobs like me who are looking to access advice about these new
tools. Last month I got some assistance with how to tweak my VMWare settings
for an Ubuntu Linux VM I was building for school. For more details, public
transport or parking information:  http://tr.im/EMYv

It is a good chance to meet other Open Education minded folk with some
really nice coffee and breakfast just a hop, skip and registry shift away.
Wireless access, warm morning sun, delicious danish scrolls as I lay back
and reflect on the reports I could be writing or grass that needs mowing ..
( ahh bliss)  :-)

Regards Roland