[Year 12 IT Apps] Discussion of the exam

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Nov 10 20:45:48 EST 2009

Hello,
I just finished going through the exam and I thought it was really good.
Some of my students thought the queries were tricky, but I can't see how.
There was a discrepency in the lookup table in Question 12 with either the actual lookup table in the spreadsheet or the description part in the question. It didn't affect the question as far as I see though - no drama.
As a whole loved the huge database and spreadsheet questions - enjoy teaching it and it felt like the students had a chance to respond to it.
I hope all students did exceptionally well. All the very best of luck to all of them.
Litsa xo