[Year 12 IT Apps] Discussion of the exam

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:45:18 EST 2009

Probably worth keeping quiet at least until Wed lunchtime in case the 'B'
paper is used for any students. Sometimes it has nearly happened here as
students can only sit two examinations in a day. Give us all time to do the
paper ourselves and see what marks we give ourselves.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au