[Year 12 IT Apps] OT - De facto student free day

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Mon Nov 2 11:46:01 EST 2009

Hi Judee,

Interesting figures about your "local cup" day. I am no longer living
permanently in the Valley, I oscillate between Yinnar and Richmond. However
I understood from the LV Express online that the Moe Cup was cancelled due
to the recent heavy rains :-)

Just shows though that the Dept/Govt is not in tune with what is actually
happening. Why not tell the racing fraternity that Melbourne Cup Day will
henceforth be on the first Monday in November, or just cancel the public
holiday :-)  ( As Jeff did for Show Day)

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com