[Year 12 IT Apps] Any ideas please

Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Mon Apr 20 18:02:09 EST 2009

Hello Joe
actually it works in Word 2003 as well and is just as easy. You need MS
outlook to run your email. One big thing to watch out for though is if there
is private info going out in each email - you don't get to merge to a
document first, it just starts sending so if something goes wrong you could
send private info to the wrong people!

Regards
Robert T-A
Brighton SC