[Year 12 IT Apps] Random stats

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:06:16 EST 2009

Similar stats from the VITTA website last year .. Firefox was about 20% and
rising .. I guess that tech savy IT teachers are keen to try new things or
locking things down. Apple OS was about 10% and rising. Is this what the
iPhone shows up as? Some Wii browser stats from memory (oddly enough they
use Opera)  I did have a good play with the Internet with the Wii at home
last year so perhaps I stumbled across David's school whilst looking at
other sites ;-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au