[Year 12 IT Apps] Random stats

davemarree at virginbroadband.com.au davemarree at virginbroadband.com.au
Thu Apr 2 10:40:05 EST 2009

Hi Mark

Your analysis prompted me to take a look at our 09 traffic and I would have
to agree with Yahoo's use is on the slide however our stats are quite
different. We still have IE well ahead of the other browsers however it was
interesting that we had 1 person browse to our website using a Nintendo
Wii.

 Windows   95 %
 Macintosh 3.2 %
 Unknown  1.5 %
 Linux          0.1 %
 Symbian OS 0 %
 Nintendo Wii 0 %

Browsers
 MS Internet Explorer  87.6 %
 Firefox                            7.6 %
 Safari No                       2.5 %
 Unknown ?                    1.4 %
 Mozilla                             0.3 %
 Google Chrome            0.2 %
 Opera                                 0 %
 Lotus Notes                      0 %
 Netscape                           0 %

Search Engine Links
- Google                4580