[Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] Old Macs needing a new home

Margaret Lawson margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Sat Nov 15 09:21:40 EST 2008

I know that this is off topic... but here goes.....

A friend is looking for a new home for his Mac Collection. He has just
about every model except the classic colour (I believe).
http://paul-ewins.livejournal.com/20125.html

        128k, 2x 512k (M0001P & M0001WP), 2x 512ke (M0001ED), 512k with
        Mac Plus conversion (M0001WP), Mac Plus early beige  (M0001A), 2
        x Mac Plus late beige  (M0001AP), 2 x Mac Plus platinum

        SE 2x800k floppy, SE 1/20, SE FDHD 2 x 1.4 floppy, SE FDHD 1/20,
        SE SuperDrive 1/20, SE/30

        3 x Mac Classic, Mac Classic IIMac II, Mac II with IIx upgrade,
        Mac IIx, Mac IIfx

        LC, LC475, LC475 (boxed), Quadra 405

        2 x Mac Portable, one with Numeric keypad, one with trackball

        Powerbook 170 with extra batteries and 2 external floppy drives

        PowerPC 6100/60AV (boxed)

        Plus a couple of very expensive items:

        Lisa 2 with profile hard drive plus 10 boxed manuals,

        MacXL with single 400k drive and MacWork disk and a spare widget
        internal drive set up

If you would like to procure some of his Macs, then you should be able
to leave your details on his blog and he will get in touch with you.
Alternatively, you can email me offline and I will forward your details.

Regards

Margaret