[Year 12 IT Apps] RE:Google tools

Alex Hopkins a.hopkins at bcc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 5 09:39:50 EST 2008

Is it in fact a requirement, though? It seems to me that this is
important, as it would make a substantial difference to our teaching
practices. I use Google docs, etc with year 9s, who certainly aren't 18! I
don't have a year 12 group this year, but when I saw Bill's idea I thought
it an excellent one for the group that I will have next year. So could we
have any clarification on this matter?

Regards,

Alex Hopkins
Bayside Christian College