[Year 12 IT Apps] New Job- Not a Teacher Anymore!

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 5 16:26:25 EST 2008

Mark,

I gather you still consider interactive whiteboards as glorified chalkboards?  It wasn't long ago I remember that many a teacher was complaining about laptops, computers and other digital devices.  C'mon Mark you're a 21st Century leader of IT teaching not a baby boomer dinosaur!

Thanks,
Zach Alexakos