[Year 12 IT Apps] An access query question...

Martin Pascal-Murray mmur at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 19 19:31:31 EST 2008

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
Mail Administrator <postmaster at edulists.com.au>.  For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named Age.mdb was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

Try this sample - I've done it within a query and within a report.

Hope this helps ... It's all in the brackets!

Regards,

Martin

(Warrandyte High School)