[Year 12 IT Apps] Project Management Software

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 11:56:06 EST 2008

MS Access for Project Management?  Interesting.  How do you make it
work? ;-)

For simple Gantt charts, Excel is OK, but kids need to add dependency
arrows, milestones etc by hand.

The open source http://sourceforge.net/projects/openproj/ looks interesting.

"OpenProj by Projity is a desktop replacement of Microsoft Project.
OpenProj has equivalent functionality, a familiar user interface and
even opens existing MSProject files. OpenProj is interoperable with
Project, with a Gantt Chart and PERT chart etc."

Russell, Steven S wrote:
> We are using MS Access. Good Luck

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.