[Year 12 IT Apps] Project Management Software

Russell, Steven S russell.steven.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 11 09:59:05 EST 2008

We are using MS Access. Good Luck

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Melissa Davey
Sent: Monday, 11 February 2008 8:35 AM
To: itapps at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Year 12 IT Apps] Project Management Software

Hi list,

I'm a graduate teacher teaching year 5 to 12 ICT this year.  Could
someone let me know what software they are using for the project
management part of Unit 3, Outcome 1?  Our school does not have
Microsoft Project - can something else be recommended?

Cheers,

Melissa Davey

ICT Teacher

Fintona Girls School

79 Balwyn Road, Balwyn VIC 3103

Ph: +61 3 9830 1388

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
any
use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with
any
attachments.
20> - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
Teachers Association Inc