[Year 12 IT Apps] machine handmedowns..and OC1/OC2 query..

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Apr 12 11:43:22 EST 2008

________________________________

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of andrew barry
Sent: Mon 31/03/08 10:44 AM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] machine handmedowns..and OC1/OC2 query..

I am annoyed i am dumping 2 good 19 inch crt monitors and 1 old p2 PC.

they all work fine and NO ONE will take them away without a cost. One offered $100 to take them away.

Not only can we get no money for them no charity (salvos is 1) wants then either.
so unles anyone wants them they are being out out on the street to be taken away by the council.