[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: VITTA PD city v rural again!

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 3 19:56:51 EST 2008

To add to the discussion and to repeat my previous request for u-stream. I have sat in on several
conference sessions in live time, by joining in on the u-stream tool for the internet. These
sessions were conducted in the USA and I think it is wonderful that I in Australia, in a fairly
remote, small rural school can be part of the web2.0 education of the top USA presenters.  I dont
pay any association fees to do so, I just logon to a designated link and I gain knowledge from the
latest in technology, collaboration and tools. I am happy to use my contacts to find out how it can
be done and I am sure it is a reasonably simple procedure.
I guess, for me, I will continue to do so and learn globally, rather than locally until Australia
catches up!
Anne Mirtschin
Hawkesdale p12 College.