[Year 12 IT Apps] "Doing Battle with the Real World : Online Games& Laws of Physics" - Swinburne Presentation

Charmaine Taylor tigeroz at alphalink.com.au
Thu Sep 27 20:55:46 EST 2007

Why are you so keen to have only the Physics/Maths kids? ITApps is
certainly not veggie IT at our college. We have students across the
range. This year I have two Physics/Maths kids, several Humanities and a
couple of VCAL kids. This makes the subject challenging and interesting
for both the students and me.

Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College