[Year 12 IT Apps] What Future IT?

timmer at melbpc.org.au timmer at melbpc.org.au
Mon Sep 24 22:41:57 EST 2007

Yes, this is my experience of the IT industry as well (these days
vicariously through friends). It is crying out for skilled people all the
time but is incredibly fickle when it comes to hiring. Most companies seem
to be too closely tied to sales success and unless there is constant
growth are either not prepared to expand their work force, or lay people
off as easily as they hire them.

> Please let me know who is desperate for skilled and qualified IT system
engineers, programmers etc ? I will send my husband CV (Master degree in
Maths and Computer Science )  and my IT CV and we will see what is
happening in real IT market ...

Regards
Robert
T-A

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server