[Year 12 IT Apps] IARTV ITA practice exam

Clare, Ian J Clare.Ian.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Sep 20 13:03:46 EST 2007

I agree Mark

Ian Clare
Casterton Secondary College

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Kelly [mailto:kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au]
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2007 9:46 AM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Year 12 IT Apps] IARTV ITA practice exam

Is anyone else using the IARTV ITA exam?

(Slightly condensed...)

Multichoice Q19 - Evaluating the effectiveness of an info system
involves:

A) Testing the speed taken
B) Checking the accuracy of the info produced
C) Both A and B
D) None of the above

The suggested answer is C, but I reckon it should be B since
effectiveness criteria do not include speed (which is efficiency).

And BTW - one wouldn't test the "speed taken" - one would test either
the speed, or the time taken :-)

One day to go, la de dah de dah...

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253